Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something Different

I was just looking at my recent posts and decided it was time for a change -

I really don't have any new pictures because at this moment the memory card in the camera is full and I have to figure out how to get it cleaned up so I can take some more pictures.

This shot of Abby is just so you can all see that the dog is still part of our lives - she isn't very active anymore but she lets us know what she wants. She enjoys eating snow - may be she thinks it is "ice cream".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't help you with unloading a card from your camera. I saw it loaded onto my computer, but it didn't "empty" the card. Abby looks tired--just how I've felt this week.

Jean said...

Well, I got the memory card partly deleted one frame at a time- when you have more than 800 pictures on it there is a time issue in doing it one frame at a time. Anyway we can now take some more pictures when something interesting presents itself.