Saturday, August 18, 2007

Family Reunion in July




























At long last I have several pictures from the family reunion to share. I had picked out 9 frames to include in this post but for some reason 6 seem to be the limit for one post so if you don't see your favorite member of the family perhaps they will show up on another post or perhaps he or she didn't get photographed by my ever present cameraman.
Sure looks like eating and water play were main activities of this reunion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the reunion pictures. In some ways, I really missed what was going on with the kids and young families, but it surely looks like they had a good time. Does anyone have a picture or pictures of the big family group taken the last evening? I wouldn't mind buying a hard copy from someone. Pat

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots! We're looking forward to another family reunion of sorts this weekend! :)