Thursday, February 21, 2008

Silly Poem















It is beautiful out
A bit cold for traipsing about
Better cover the snout
Here I sit in a pout
Foot is sore with gout
Even a stick so stout
Doesn't help me get about.


Written on a very cold sunny Feb. 20, 2008, by me, myself & I. So after I had a report from the person that I sent it to that she had a laugh I thought I'd share my silliness around.

The foot is starting to be less painful so that when I am not on it it doesn't hurt.

The weather has changed quite a bit and was really a pleasant winter temperature today but very cloudy all day and a few flakes of snow in the late afternoon.

The things I miss most about the summer are the beautiful flowers so that is why I have posted one picture from Insel Mainau last May. It is a rhododendron.

2 comments:

Pat VE said...

I wonder about computers. It says that you post this at 6:30 something last evening. It had not come through at even 8:00am today. It is 10:30am and I just now got it. I thought it was hilarious. Not necessarily that you were having pain or the situation that you were in, but that you wrote a poem. Doin' great. Love you, Pat

Anonymous said...

5 stars for the poem and the accompanying picture! Glad the pain is starting to subside a bit.