Friday, February 15, 2008

Travel Wishes

I was tagged by Valerie VE for five places that I have never seen.

1. Switzerland
2. Kalene Mission - Zambia
3. Canadian east coast - Nova Scotia for sure. PEI
4. NW USA
5. Grand Canyon

This list could go on and on. Some things are not feesable because of the cost.

I dreamed of seeing places in the far north but at my age I'm not sure I'm up to that anymore.

Places I could go to again:

Germany (but not this year)
Western NY state
Ottawa, ON
Vancouver & Victoria, BC


I tag Cortney P., Courtney Nelson & Andrea Scarff , Pat VE & anyone else who will take the challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to play tag. I have never seen your top 5 either. The only places of your lower list I could see again are Ottawa, Vancouver and Victoria. Am I supposed to try to name 5 places I've been that maybe you haven't?

Jean said...

A. I think you are only to name 5 places that you'd like to see sometime in your life and five places that you would like to return to again. Nothing to do with my choices.

If you do it here on my comments you won't have very many to tag. I think the whole idea is just to see who is interested in where?

Anonymous said...

Okay...5 places I'd like to see: Israel, Alaska, Russia, Antarctica and Greenland. 5 places I'd like to return to: Iceland, Kicking Horse Pass in B.C. or any of the Rockies, Home is best...I don't want to rome.

Anonymous said...

Ross and I always talk about coming back to rule the earth. I can wait till then to see those places.

Cortney said...

1. Australia
2. Peru
3. Hawaii
4. Eastern Canada
5. NE USA


Places I could go to again:

Baja California, Mexico (and we are in june!)
Western NY state
Orlando, FL
Vancouver, BC