Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tid Bits

I am up and blogging again. This time on R's laptop computer and it is a little difficult to get used to. There will not be any picutes as I don't know how to do it from here. I think that I'll leave to reports on our travels to Germany until I can use the picture feature again - sometime after we by a new computer and get set up.

The trip to New York state for a family celebration on Helmut's side was very enjoyable. It was really good to visit everyone and meet some new folks also. Uncle Horst & Aunt Magdalena celebrated their 50th. wedding anniversary. All their immediated family were able to be there to help them celebrate along with lots of extended family and friends.

Back at home we are trying to catch up with some work and get some other projects accomplished. Helmut is working on mattresses for the mission hospitals in Zambia. My project is much simpler - making Spanish scripture text callendars for missionariers in Mexico and Venzuela - I am about half done with my job.

No comments: