Sunday, June 17, 2007

Side Bits

AS you can see in the previous post the pictures are not quite with a text that belongs with them. I haven't quite mastered the set-up yet. Technically speaking I've made one more stride in the right direction in the last two days. Andrew showed me how to put all the pictures on their bottoms so that nothing is sideways even when it was taken in a sideways position. Some things you won't notice because I just didn't use any of those sideways shots before now.

Started this post about 5:30 pm. Now it is 7:35 pm we had a call that our good friends who live near Little Current, ON are on their way to Wpg. expecting to arrive about 8:30 or so. They have a big camper on a pick-up truck and another van so they plan to get a camp sight near us. We directed them to the Big Bend sight where you camped, Pat, back in 2001. I just made a couple of things to nibble on and they are in the oven right now. I don't know if they want to come to our house to visit or we go to the camp grounds. They have their daughter and four grandchildren with them - perhaps the kids will want or need to get to bed.

More posts another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried calling you a couple of times last night and you were out, so I guess you went out the the campground. Will probably talk to you later. Love, Pat

Dennis and Valerie said...

It is fun to see the addition of pictures to your posts! :) I hope you had a good time with your friends.