Monday, June 11, 2007

Two Days in the Eifel






















Well folks this is my solo attempt to add pictures to my blog. This amaryllis you've seen much earlier as it was one of the first pictures I took with the digital camera. The tulips were the only flowers that bloomed in our yard before we left for Germany - our season was so late this year.
The beautiful pink flowers are in Duesseldorf at the begining of our visit and I think they are azailyas.
The picture with Helmut and the other woman is taken on the Rhein River promenade in Duesseldorf and the woman is cousin Renate. The sideways picture of H. & J. is also in Duesseldorf. I don't know how to turn them around yet.
The veggie on the stand is white aspargas a very popular item on all menus in May in Germany. This picture was taken in Schwertzingen a little ways away from Heidelberg.
As you can see I have to get more organized with the pictures so that I can easily find the ones that go with the post that I wish to write.
This post has nothing to do with the title that I gave at the start but I'll leave that as a teaser for the next time.

No comments: