Thursday, October 11, 2007

Coming Down the Mountain











View from bottom to top-
Late in the afternoon after an enjoyable time on Mittag we got on the chair lift and headed back to Immenstadt. This is the middle station where we ate our lunch on the way up. We needed to change to a different chair lift to continue our journey.
The rest of the pictures are the scenery as we approached Immenstadt. We also observed lots of people hiking up the trail but forgot to take any pictures of them.
In the town we found a place to get an ice cream treat and then headed off on the road to Mindleheim (I'll check the spelling of that one for the next post.)
Now I have to check my lemon loaves in the oven.

1 comment:

Pat VE said...

Right now I'm not sure whether I would like to see the mt. and the lift or stop by for a slice or two of your lemon loaf, tea, and a visit. Reality--put groceries away and get supper. Love, Pat