Monday, October 8, 2007

Immenstadt & Mittagbhan





































You must check out the pictures from bottom to top of the post.
We arrived at Immenstadt around the noon hour. Decided to tour up the mountain on a chairlift "Mittagbahn". At the middle station about 1100m up the mountain we stopped (changing lifts is necessary at this point) and had our lunch at the Rasthaus. I had some kind of a cheese suace on lettuce with three slices of toast - I noted that the cheese sauce was "awful" I guess the taste was not my choice. You will note a couple of general views over the valley.
You see a man hanging over a rail watching a paraglider preparing for takeoff; in the next shots you see how he finally gets airbourne.
We watched several paragliders.

1 comment:

Pat VE said...

Can't believe that I got so far and in such a short time. The scenery is beautiful. Pat