Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tid Bits

I think my fan club is asleep. The only comment on my last two postings is something I don't understand., Ha! It is in Spanish or Portugese.

I am currently without pictures because some of us fiddled around with the computer so long that we "lost" the access to the pictures. Mr. Fixit hasn't taken time to "find" it yet. We got a new camera but also have to learn how to transfer the pictures from it to the computer.

Today was largely taken up with getting the annual letter and family picture out. It is rather pleasant outside and I had a walk to the shopping center to buy stamps and mail the letters.

1 comment:

Pat VE said...

I had looked at the roof of the missionarie's home for days and so didn't read it again and again. I have checked your blog at least twice a day since then. I guess this aspect of your fan club is blowing north today. You might get it by tomorrow. I am glad your cards and pictures are done. I still have around 50 to do. That was my goal today, but I'd made breads for the neighbors who had snow-blown our walk and driveway so took those around and had some extended visits. Made a stew and cornbread for M and S as she was still under the weather. I'm still having a low-grade fever the last 3 days in the afternoons and evenings. Don't know what that is all about. Also very tired. I slept in until 8 this am.
John said he'd had heart pains all night, but he hadn't called me. I gave him a nitro before brkfst. Hope you have a good rest of the week. Love, your sis, Pat