Friday, April 6, 2007

Finally I get a chance to use the computer. A. & H. spent hours rearranging the set-up of the computer desk and printers. Now we have two printers - one for B&W real speedy and one for colour fairly slow. However, since it is so far to Office Depot and colour copies are $.70 each H. thought it might be eventually a savings to have a colour printer/ copier /fax (if in when it is attached). So here I thought I was just getting some things learned and a whole new machine comes on the scene. I still have to learn about the picture transfer -A. said that is for another day.

Spring is still very elusive. Lots of hours of sunshine every day. apparently the Robins have arrived, I personally haven't seen any.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a bald eagle on the way back from Victoria Beach, Mom. (well, Josh saw it first) You're doing pretty well at learning all these computer things - hey, you have a blog and I don't. You're so hip.

Jean said...

another sign of spring

Anonymous said...

I had to stop and figure out who rez was. I guess she still "is".
Jean, I think you are doing quite well on the computer and with a blog no less. I don't know if you're hip or not. Actually, that's what I thought I was.
Our Easter Party went off very well at the Chapel. Dorothy and her 2 youngest girls and another sister, gave a lot of help and support. There were a couple of moms who stayed. From 5 of our Sunday School kids inviting their friends, we had a total of 17. They were mostly 4-8year olds. I think one was 9. I am thankful that the real message of Easter was given to some boys and girls who might otherwise think it is only about eggs and bunnies. Caleb and Timmy were the only ones who came from their family.
Some of them have colds now. David and Sarah aren't feeling too well. Matthew had to work today--6 days this week.
John had a spell at the end of dialysis--his eyes glazed over and he felt sick to his stomach, so I don't know what that was all about. He's been sleeping since he got home. Talk to you more later. No new baby yet. Love, Pat