Thursday, April 19, 2007

Slaying a Dragon

I will leave it up to you to decide what the dragon is after you read the types of weapons that were used in the process of elimination of said beast.

Arsenal:
WILL POWER ( not the cute, noisy, canine neighbor next door named Willie)
OLD RAGS
VACUUM CLEANER
WATER
ELBOW GREASE
WINDEX
TIDE
WASHING & DRYER
SEVERAL HOURS

Now you may make a guess. Answer on the next post. ( I hope the use of certain vocabulary does not bring down the wrath of certain watch dogs of the blog.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it YOU after a hard day of work--barely "draggin'"?
Pat

Anonymous said...

I guess I missread the first statement. You said the beast was eliminated. I don't know. Pat

Jean said...

Cute idea in your first comment, Pat.I promised the answer on my next post so you will have to wait.

Dennis and Valerie said...

My guess is the windows and window draperies?

Anonymous said...

spring cleaning