Monday, April 9, 2007



This is the indoor sign of spring mentioned last week and " me, myself & I". Unfortunately I am not as cute to look at as my great nephew Timmy. Neither is this the perfect pose of the flower.

This has been a pleasant spring day with lots of sun and a bit warmer weather than previously. My grandson and I enjoyed a good play time out doors this morning. He managed to keep warm fingers without mittens even when Oma's (my) hands were cold with gloves on. A two year old can find lots of things to do either in side or out side so the morning went along fairly well. After lunch he had a three hour nap, I did some hand work and reading and slipped in a cat nap too. Opa & A. Ruth arrived to play for a little while before Mark & Cammie got home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I am hoping to get some sewing tips from this site as well! ;) Your lil' grandson is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jean,
What a nice picture. It is so good to get to see you as well as talk to you and e-mail/blog you. The flower is very pretty. I am glad someone is getting warmer weather, because it is dreary and chilly here. I have put some calls into Dr.'s offices, and am waiting to hear back from some. John had a very bad evening for breathing last evening, so we just hope and pray that somewhere along the line they'll be able to get him some help. He remains calm when these times occur, which I am sure helps a lot. I get very discouraged at the end of the evening when he goes through with all of it. I usually always spend some time in reading and praying before I go off to sleep and the Lord is faithful in helping me too.
I am glad you got to spend a lot of time with T. yesterday.
Val called this morning after she had seen the Dr. and if she hasn't gone before Fri., they plan to induce her then. She would, of course, like to go sooner.
Trust you are all well. I feel a lot better today-just a low grade fever and cough. I haven't heard the results of the office call yesterday.
Love to all, Pat

Dennis and Valerie said...

It is so nice to see a picture of you. :) It sure makes the distance seem closer. And the flower is pretty too.

Do you watch T. on a regular basis? I'm sure he finds many things to occupy both him and you! :) I know all about little 2 year olds!